Wednesday, May 11, 2011

How to Choose The Perfect Baby Bottle

I remember when I got my daughter, my first child, me and my wife had to deal with thousands of new baby products to choose from. Maybe I can share my experience and help new parents to make your shopping a happy moment. In this article, I will talk about baby bottles. How to choose the right one among millions of possibilities.

1. You can find baby bottles in glass or in plastic. The glass one are easier to clean and sterilize so maybe a better choice for the newborn. You will reduce the risk of bad bacterias. The plastic one will eventually become a wiser choice as your kids grow up. The plastic bottle won't break when your child will drop it. Simple so far, right?

2. Angle bottles can reduce the amount of air being swallowed by the newborn. This will reduce any discomfort, colic and stomach gas. It is easier for the baby to drink as it imitates the natural shape of the breast. By the way the bottle's nipples comes with different flow. Rapid, moderate and slow. You can adjust it according to your baby's ease of swallowing.

3. 90 to 120 ml baby bottles are usually recommended for newborns. 240 ml and more will fit better with older babies.

4. You can also buy pre sterilized plastic bag. They are just perfect for moms who want to keep their maternal milk and store it in the freezer or fridge.

All of these baby bottles can be found in a large variety of colors with different caps choices and also different nipples flow. Just remember that when you go to a large store such as baby r us, don't panic when you
see the multiples possibiltities. After all, It all comes to a few choices. Just follow our recommendation.


View this post on my blog: http://www.newbabybottlesterilize.com/how-to-choose-the-perfect-baby-bottle.html

No comments:

Post a Comment